Thread: Rod lids

Rod lids

I know there are not a large number out there yet, but for any of you that have owned your Falcon for sometime now what is your opinion of the new design on the rod lockers opening the way they do? I really like the thought and innovation of it, but sometimes the concept outshines the actual using of the idea. Just wondering what the people who have lived with it think. Thanks all!

2. Member
    Love it! It would actually irritate me to go back!

3. Member
    I love it. You can get in and out of the boxes with rods on the deck with no problems. I was not sure I would like the way they opened when I bought it but figured I could swap the hinges and pistons to the traditional way if needed. After using them I don't know why they were ever built opening the traditional way. My opinion. Yes I like them. Lol

4. Member
    Last year owner told me that they also can install the standard lockers as well if that is what the buyer wants. I like the current lids because it allows you to get your rods in and out of the boat without having to get in the boat.
    Last edited by Sports1; 07-12-2018 at 12:25 PM.

5. Member
    I love mine! So much easier to get rods in and out while sitting outside the boat!

6. Member
    They actually work really well. Other style is stupid really.

7. Member
    love it too! nice to get into lockers while outside the boat