Venice tx anyone???

Would anyone be interested in a tournament in Venice say mid August? Been thinking of putting on one for a while.
    BITE IT BAITS, You fish it, Fish Bite IT www.biteitbaits.com

2. Member
    How no one on here is interested but 20 people from face are coming?

3. Member
    I will go if I don't have to work. May also have another boat interested in going.

4. Member

5. Member
    Interested.
    Last edited by skeeterbass; 07-14-2018 at 12:37 PM.

6. Member
    Andrew, I talked to you Saturday and have 4 more boats lined up to go and possibly 2 more.

7. Member
    I would be interested but it will depend on what I have going on between the kids with college and high school and work.

8. Member
    Date is August 19th. Cypress cove marina

9. Member
    I'm in
    thanks

10. Member
    Is this "Yank and Jank"II ?

I'll try to make it if nothing comes up.

11. Member
    Seeming to have a great turn out

Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    Is this "Yank and Jank"II ?

I'll try to make it if nothing comes up.
    That's funny right there ! LOL
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

13. Member
    If you're not going to be able to pre register make sure you're early on the 19th please. It's looking like we may have close to 70 boats +. Wasn't expecting this big of turn out but it is what it is at this point. Please have live well lids open while your in line to launch so it'll make things faster and easier to check. Please Stay patient with the weigh in and everything else. It's going to take some time with this many boats and figuring up the places and money so there isn't a mistake made. Getting close hope to see y'all there on the 18th and 19th. I know I said 4:30 on the 19th but I'll be there around 4 with this many boats getting everything going to make sure we all in the water cause they'll have other people launching too besides just this tournament.

14. Member
    You should know you hunted with me all last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Runner View Post
    That's funny right there ! LOL

15. Member
    Red Stick River Rumble – Venice 08/19/2018

1. These Rules apply to all entrants of this tournament. Violation of any of these rules will warrant appropriate disciplinary action by Tournament Director. Any protest must be received in writing and signed within fifteen minutes of final check-in deadline to be taken literally. Tournament Director reserves the right to refuse entry of any person.

2. State, Federal, and Local Laws must be obeyed.

3. Team Fee is $100

4. Firearms are not allowed by any entrant. Law Enforcement Officers only.

5. Alcohol and Narcotics will not be allowed in the possession of contestants during tournament hours, unless prescription medicine. Alcoholic beverages are permitted after fifteen minutes of final check-in. Check in is at 3:00 pm.

6. Courtesy, Safe Boating, Sportsmanship and Conservation must be displayed at all times by contestants. A U.S. Coast Guard approved chest type PFD must be on and fastened anytime the combustion engine is in gear. All boats must meet U.S. Coast Guard standards. Jet-drive, air-cooled engines, or air-boats are not allowed. Outboard motors may not exceed boat manufacturers rating. All boats must have an emergency kill-switch and must be attached to the driver anytime the combustion engine is in gear.

7. All fishing must be done with artificial lures only. Pork is permitted. Only one rod and reel with not more than two separate lures with hooks may be used at a time by contestants. No trolling with the combustion engine is allowed. All fish must be caught in a legal and sporting manner during tournament hours from tournament waters. Contestants may not use any communication or video device for the sole purpose of locating or catching bass during tournament hours. Tracking devices inserted in bass may not be used by any contestant during or before the tournament. Hole-Sitting by or for entrants is not allowed.

8. Boats must have a fully functioning live-well and aeration system. Teams or Individuals may keep no more than 5 bass in the live well. There can be no culling of dead fish.

9. Scoring will be determined by the total weight of not more than 5 bass per Team/Individual meeting designated size requirements. Fish will be measured on a certified measuring board with the tail closed. Ties for cash prizes will be settled by combining two cash awards and splitting the total between tied anglers.

10. No fishing is allowed within 25 yards of another tournament boat without mutual consent. VENICE MARINA AND CYPRESS COVE are OFF LIMITS. No tube, bank, or wade fishing is allowed. Contestants may not leave the boat to gain access to fishing waters. All fishing must be in waters accessible from the main body of water.

11. All fishing must be from a previously inspected boat.

12. Team allows no more than two persons per boat. All persons in a boat must be a registered contestant.

13. Tournament Hours and Check Points will be given at registration and are the responsibility of each entrant. All boats will take-off in a safe manner at first safe-light from host marina. If headed to the river, we ask no passing be done until you are in the Mississippi River. Unsafe operation of boat by any contestant will not be tolerated and can result in immediate disqualification. Weigh-in will begin at 3:00 pm.

14. Upon entering this fishing tournament, contestants release Andrew Wilson, Sommer Riggin, Jarod Hughes, as well as other officials and sponsors from liability of accidents, losses or thefts. Contestants are responsible for knowing and understanding these rules.

15. Penalties: There will be a 1/2 (.5) pound penalty deducted for each dead fish weighed-in. There will be a five (5) pound penalty deducted for any fish not meeting the predetermined size requirement brought to the scales, plus, a loss of same fish. Additional Penalties are considered for varying infractions. A quarter pound (.25) pound penalty for every minute late to check in. 5 minutes late will result in your catch being disqualified. Check in is at 3:00 pm.

Angler One:
    (Print name) __________________________________________________ ________________________

(Sign name) __________________________________________________ _________________________

Angler Two:
    (Print name) __________________________________________________ ________________________

(Sign name) __________________________________________________ _________________________
    2 | Page