Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lowrance Rebates

Has been 8+ weeks since my Carbon 9 Rebate was mailed:
    Nothing shows at Lowrance "Track My Rebate"
    Nothing shows at "My Rebate Manager"

Called the number on the Mail in Rebate Form..... that number handles Tire rebates and GM rebates.
    She transferred my call "to the correct department" and I wound up at an emergency number to report gas leaks !!

Does someone have the phone number at Navico to track rebates ?

Thanks
    http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=92936&dateline=150203  9213
    2013 Ranger Z519 / 225 Mercury Pro XS

2. Member
    I had the same problem. I called the number on the website
    855-520-5037
    and they gave me an email address to send copies of my originals to so they could be processed. They were processed within a week after I emailed them. (About two weeks after my rebates processed from the email copies the originals showed up at the rebate processing place.) I don't think Navico is handling the rebate processing I think it is an outside company.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basschaser236 View Post
    I had the same problem. I called the number on the website
    855-520-5037
    and they gave me an email address to send copies of my originals to so they could be processed. They were processed within a week after I emailed them. (About two weeks after my rebates processed from the email copies the originals showed up at the rebate processing place.) I don't think Navico is handling the rebate processing I think it is an outside company.
    Well I did not keep a copy of my "UPC" from the box ..... stated they would not accept copies/reproductions so what use would a copy do ?
    I am becoming increasingly agitated that the world leader in Sonar and Imaging Technology can not process a simple rebate ....... a rebate which is heavily advertised as part of the sales package.
    The woman I spoke with on the phone this morning was a nitwit.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=92936&dateline=150203  9213

4. Member
    Well I hate to say it, but my experience sounded much different than yours. I made copies of everything, with $800 hanging in the balance I was taking no chances. Looking back I should have sent them via certified mail but even that doesn't always work with a po box. Sorry for your issues!! Third party rebate processors have no skin in the game so their customer service isn't always up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by basschaser236 View Post
    Third party rebate processors have no skin in the game so their customer service isn't always up to par.
    AND..... in the end, somebody is picking up that unpaid rebate money of yours as a nice piece of change!

6. Member
    Has anybody had good luck with the rebates?!

7. Member
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=905041

https://myrebatemanager.com/#/status Use your phone number, and offer # 30125...……… I received a rebate about 1 month ago.
    Last edited by Ed R; 07-13-2018 at 05:43 AM.
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

I sent in my rebates the first week of June...Still nothing...Sucks...

9. Member
    Here is contact information for rebates from Navico .....there is an email link and a phone number at the link.
    Posted in a separate thread so it comes up in others searches .....

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....83#post9500683

Thanks...I called the number and found that my $100 rebate had been processed in June...They had no information on my other two rebates which were sent to Mesa, AZ. I was told that they (navico) didn't handle those rebates. I'm calling the number on the rebate form for offer #30125 to try to track those two rebates down.

I didn't keep copies either but it did seem like if I had that navico would have squared me away because she asked if I had kept copies.

11. Member
    I had the same issue. I finally figured out, by googling the address, that the rebate processor for offer 30125 was Touchpoint Promotions.
    Googling that, I found the following phone number:
    (480) 668-9400 ext. 213

I called that, and to my surprise, a person picked up right away. My previous experience w/ the 800 number on the form was that I would sit on hold for 20-25 minutes and then get asked to leave a message, I left the message and nobody ever called back.

When I called the above number, I explained the situation, and the nice lady said "I will walk over right now and give your information to the person who handles that promotion." To my surprise I had a call back in 15 min or less. I e-mailed in copies of my submission (including the UPC codes), and they approved my rebate within a day or so, got one of the prepaid cards this week.

My original mailing was on May 11, and Touchpoint had no evidence of it...so, I suggest keep nagging.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

Same with me...No record of receiving my rebate claims even though I have USPS tracking showing they received it on June 1. They are going to work with me via e-mail.

Good info in this thread!

Mine shows a status of "Pending" since 6/16. The website states 4-6 weeks, so I guess I have a few more weeks to wait.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

14. Member
    Mine has been pending for about 3 weeks. Not sure what they mean by pending. Guess we will see.
    2009 Stroker 300XS

15. Member
    I sent two rebates in together and got one back this week but nothing on the other one. Guessing I sent these in early May time frame. Did anyone else send in two and only get one rebate card?
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

16. Member
    I have one back, one was approved, but thats all it says...nothing about the card being sent. Then, checked again today and get Error message on myrebatemanager.com...clearly the people running this promotion are not very good.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

They are terrible...It's a joke...The rebate handling office in Texas is ten times better than the office in Arizona though...

18. Member
    I filed for two Carbon 12 rebates in mid-May, and myrebatemanager with my phone number shows approved on July 4th. I called 844-628-7925 to check on them only to find that this El Paso, Tx rebate center asked for my phone number, showed an invalid inquiry and transferred me to a warm body. They said their tracking numbers are 9 digits while my submission ID was 7 numbers which means that my rebate form was sent to Mesa, Az. I called 866-652-9511, they confirmed my submission ID was approved on July 4th; and said I should receive my check 4-6 weeks from the submission approval date. However, it was approved for only $400 or one Carbon purchase. The person on the other end verified my paperwork was for two rebates of $400 each and created a new submission ID for me on the second Carbon. So I should receive the check 4-6 weeks from July 25th on this one. Hope I’ve helped someone and haven’t confused the issue more!

19. Member
    Yes thanks for the assistance, I contacted them this morning and they found that I indeed sent two rebates in so the filed the second one for me and said should have the card within 4 to 6 weeks. I called the number posted in Mesa, AZ..
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

Still no luck for me...Talked to a supervisor...Gave me a new e-mail address to try...Have to wait 5 more days now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast