Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Rebate is a gift card. Folks at Lowrance told me the packaging looks a lot like some add junk and people throw it away without looking. Sent them a copy of my receipts and card got here in about 3 weeks.

Lucky you...I'm still waiting...

Sent the original documents USPS with tracking...

Sent numerous e-mails with copies of the documents attached...

Talked to a supervisor...

Still no resolution yet!

Still getting the run around...Calling again today...I've talked to three supervisors at this point and they still can't get my information to the right people...

4. Member
    Got a $100 Visa card about 3 months after sending everything in

I finally have approval...Supposed to expedite mine to me in 2-3 weeks...My paper work has been in to them since June 1...

6. Member
    Received both $400 rebates in separate envelops in today’s mail. One was from an approval from 4 July and the other was the new ID approval on 25 July when they found out they had only one approval when I called them. My earlier posting was 25 July. So took 37 days from approval date on one and 16 days on the second one! Pretty nondescript envelops with a return address of Atlanta, Ga. The outside of the envelop only says “do not discard.”

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    I finally have approval...Supposed to expedite mine to me in 2-3 weeks...My paper work has been in to them since June 1...
    I think this particular rebate processor was horrible...I sent my stuff in May 4, got my last card on Aug 7. If anyone from Lowrance is reading here...might want to consider a different rebate administrator next time...it isn't good for your brand!
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/cons...madness01.html

Why are rebates so terrible?

The traditional answer is that rebates are actually intended to be a hassle to discourage customers from redeeming them. After all, the more customers who forget or give up on rebates, the more dollars the manufacturer retains.

Rebate redemption rates never hit 100 percent. They rates generally range from 5 percent to 80 percent, depending on the value of the rebate. While vendors have accelerated nearly every other aspect of the purchasing process in recent years -- from overnight shipping to 24/7 instant chat support -- rebates are still stuck in the stone age to discourage redemption.

In truth, the companies don't process their own rebate offers they hire companies to do it for them, many using "at-home" data entry people. These companies count on your forgetting to send in rebates, filling the form out wrong, mailing it late, or missing the small print about including bar codes or packing slips, or a piece of your dog's hair.

Over $500 million in rebates go unfilled every year, many due to deceptive practices on the part of the companies or their "promotions companies."

Sorry to bump a old thread up but , I have to ask, is anybody having trouble with this last batch of rebates for 2019 ?
    Mines been "processing" for over 6 weeks now.

11. Member
    Rebates must be handled by Customer Service.

I’m still waiting on a Carbon rebate from April of 2018.

13. Member
    have you tried contacting them since?

need to harass the hell out of them

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBass View Post
    Has anybody had good luck with the rebates?!
    . No problem on several of my rebates, once my rebate did not come so I called and emailed them copies and got my rebate on that one in about a week. Overall great experience with rebates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12