Thread: Boat cover...

Boat cover...

I'm heading out for a week long trip for the first time with the Tracker 190. I have a cover that I haven't used yet because I store the boat in the garage. I'm not even sure it will still fit since I changed the trolling motor. I just never got around to swapping it for the cover that will fit the larger trolling motor.

Any issue with leaving the boat in the water all week without a cover? I'm not even sure the cover I have could be used while the boat is in the water.

2. Banned
    As long as you have an auto bilge and don't mind cleaning up bird shit and bugs youll be ok

3. Member
    If you have the cover that is made for the 190 by tracker, you should have plenty of room for fitting over the trolling motor. My cover has a large area for tolling motor which is a 80maxxum with room to spare.

4. Member
    Even with an Ultrex? I've been waiting to open the cover in the hopes I could one day exchange it. Should I try putting it on the boat?

Does the 190 have an auto bilge? Sorry for the stupid question, I've never had it out for an extended period of time on the water where I needed it.

5. Member
    Expect bird crap and dew in the morning when you get there for sure and who knows what else.