USA Replace all Pumps- Bilge and Livewell

Good morning,
    I'm in need of replacing all the pumps in my 2006 201XL. Any suggestions on which pumps to get? I'm also replacing all the hoses, so if anyone knows how many feet o hose I need that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

i see a lot of flowrites out there

3. Member
    I replaced all four livewell pumps on my 2003 Stratos 201 Pro Xl last winter with Rule Tournament Series Livewell pumps 800 GPH. Didn’t have to do the bilge or replace any hose. They work great.

Flow-Rite will cut and pre-assemble to fit with quick connects so all you have to do is snap them together.
    99' 201 Pro Elite
    08' Evinrude 225 HO

I think it is the Attwood Tsunami that has a removable cartridge. If you buy the whole unit and something happens down the road all you do is twist the pump and it pops out of the housing. You snap a new unit back into the housing and your ready to go in about 1 minute if things are easily accessible. The housing is permanently mounted but the unit that does all the work is quick release/install. If you need a replacement all you buy is the cartridge. The same cartridge can be used for different applications. If your on the lake and you don't have a spare cartridge and you have multiple livewell pumps and your bilge pump quits while your in a down pouring rain all you do is unscrew one of you livewell pumps and pop it into place where the bad bilge pump is located. Same can be done if your aerator for the livewell goes bad. Just remove the bilge pump and pop it in place where the bad aerator is located. I bought one for my fill pump. When/if my recirculation and or bilge goes bad I will switch them to the quick exchange style.

Just don't pull your fill pump. Carry one spare to cover them all.
    99' 201 Pro Elite
    08' Evinrude 225 HO

7. Member
    Thanks everyone for the help.