Used Skeeter FX 20 what problems can you expect

Yes I bought a 2011 FX 20 with 215 HOURS. It has 20 trips on it since mid April. So what can you expect to replace or fix? To be honest I'm a little surprised on how little I had to fix or replace.

So in order from the first thing to the last thing.

1. Boat winch strap.
    2. Both transom ratchet straps.
    3. BREAKS should have checked this one after two trips I had metal on metal.
    4. Dash trim, easy fix with good two way tap.
    5. Bow navigation lights again should have checked it instead of finding out the night I needed it.
    6. Snap caps for screws, not a big deal just bothered me. About 25% where missing.
    7. Winch it was on last leg so I upgraded to a Fulton 2 speed 2600lbs
    8. Have not replaced yet but date of tire mtg is 2010 so they are being watched.
    9. Yeah I figured just maybe it would have had fresh oil etc. Filter was marked by last owner so either ask or change after you buy it
    10. NOTHING ELSE

I was expecting to maybe have to replace the batteries but they are doing just fine. Lol hope all 4 don't go at the same time.

I'm pretty happy with the boat and trailer. When I wash and was you can't tell if it is a 2011 or a 2018. It runs perfect and is a great stable fishing platform.

Go over it with a bass buddy...SLOWLY...inch by inch...each taking your time...
    and you should have SERVICE RECORDS as part of the sale or at least where it was serviced so you can call...

A can of Sea Foam and fill tank with 89 octane...make a very very long run of at least an hour...while checking things...

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

Looks like basic maintence items. My 2010 was previously owned by a moron. Brake acuator was toast along with the flex line. Brake pads had metal shavings in them somehow. So new calipers went on. Two seperated tires, a couple broken LED trailer lights were broken. Water pressure sending tube was pinched under the dash. Lots of gel coat rash that I was able to completely wet sand and buff out. The good thing was that the boat was garage kept. It looks like new.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Great post - thank you!