2018 20 TRX Questions

Looking at a 20 TRX with 2 8' Blades and 10" Atlas Hydraulic Jackplate, what speeds can I expect? What will be the best prop? Does anyone have any complaints?

2. Member
    Mid 70’s. Love mine and no complaints at all other than the cheap black plastic over the consoles. Not much attaching them to the consoles. But the only reason I noticed that was because I took the windshields off. Never have liked lookin thru plexiglass.

3. Member
    Mid 70s by myself, 72 or so tourny load, sometimes less depending on temp and such. Yes I have complaints but nothing really to do with Triton for the most part or anything that would stop me from buying again. lol.

4. Member
    Thanks guys, just finishing breaking mine in. What prop are you running to get mid 70's?

5. Member
    25 fury 3 blade

Quote Originally Posted by jhanson1114 View Post
    Thanks guys, just finishing breaking mine in. What prop are you running to get mid 70's?

6. BBC SPONSOR
    If you run an ultrex your top end speed will be a little less than with a fortrex. My best prop for top end speed is a worked 26 tempest plus. I also have a worked 25 tempest plus it's a much quicker prop but a little less on top end than the 26.

7. Member
    Most run between 70-74mph, depends on the load and equipment.