2018 Skeeter zx225 color options??

Hey Guys, I'm about to buy the option E color boat? the orange and blk one! curious on what ya'll think about this color or would you go with the Nassau blue?? I'm pretty Excited! I had a 2014 ranger 118c.. So this is a pretty big leap. You just can't beat this package of what all you get. I'd never need another bass boat

2. Member
    Personally i'd go blue

Your boat your choice. You're the one that has to live with it. IMO the blue, but.
    ******2008 ZX200/200 Yamaha Series 2******
    *God is great, beer is good ---- people are crazy*

4. Member
    The blue is pretty sweet but seems like here in FL everyone has that color.. I'm gonna go blk and orange:)

5. Member
    That black/orange is sweet and definitely makes the boat a head turner. But I prefer the more subtle look of the blue. That blue is sure nice lookin!

Completely your choice but I like the Blue over the Black and remember the Black and orange will be hotter in the sun

7. Member
    Thanks, for the reply guys! I'm pretty excited. I think they will have it rigged out and ready for me to pick it up on Friday.. I'm a little nervous tho I always had rangers and I know skeeter builds a dang nice boat but reading posts and stuff on here about quality issues minor things like not loading on the trailer etc.. Things like quality on different areas of the boat. I crawled all over this boat thru and thru and I can tell you it's every bit as quality as a ranger or phoniex or any of the other new boats I crawled around in..

8. Member
    Congratulations on the boat, I have a 17 you’ll love it, every boat manufacturer has issues sometimes and you sure can’t believe everything you read on here someone always has to have something complain about. Enjoy
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

9. Member
    Thanks, brother.. what kinda speeds are you getting with yours?

10. Member
    72.4 full tank of fuel and all rods and tackle 25 T1 prop still have a little left but I’m still breaking motor in I have a fishing problem every time I go to run the boat. LOL
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

11. Member
    Nice! That is what kinda of numbers I was thinking.. I have a 12 inch hydraulic jack plate on mine atlas and stock prop prob 25 T1

12. Member
    I personally own a blue/black boat but black/orange is different, been riding KTMs since 1997 so very used to orange.
    Congrats!

13. Member
    I got the blue/silver 2018 ZX225, beautiful especially in the sun. 73 mph lightly loaded now in the summer. 70-72 tournament loaded, dual Power Poles, 36V Ultrex. Hopefully you won’t have any issues but I’m sure you will. Hope you have a good dealer so when something comes up, they take care of it. Overall I’m happy with it so far, but I have had a few issues and still do, but I’m confident my dealer will fix my remaining issues. Oh and make sure at low speeds you keep the motor trimmed all the way down or you will porpoise!

14. Member
    Hopefully minor little issues lol.. No boat is perfect! My ranger I bought brand new in 2014 had issues, the trailer light blinkers never worked from the start just break lights on the trailer.. some live well issues, the the led lights in the different compartments no matter how many times you changed them one or two compartments were always dark.. Just a lot of little tiny things like that.. But that kinda stuff doesn't bother me. I just hope the compartments stay dry when I'm fishing and it's raining that kinda stuff would bother me.. If you don't mind me asking what kinda problems have you had so far??

Avoid black...its so hot here 5 months a year you will nearly burn after 11am when you touch it...
    I know...my 2016 has some black and dark seats...seats are dark gray/black and burn your butt when you sit after noon or so...

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers