Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting together next week on Wheeler

Last year I had some friends with Allison's over to my cabin on Wheeler for a few days the 3rd week in July. We ran boats during the day and did some fishing at night. It was a great time and we learned a few things about setup and what not that you should want to know in the event you don't. I even got a free boat adjustment while I was away at a Bible study (See Powell and Woody and a 2X4). Anyway, if any of you guys are around Wheeler on the 18th-21st of July and want to come by the cabin and hang out or play around with boats let me know. I have a full house as it stands as far as sleeping arrangement are concerned but you are welcome to come during the day. It is not just for Allison owners either, but rather for guys who like to go fast and try props out etc. My place is in Mallard Creek on the main river in Hillsboro, AL. Last house on the south side of the river before the power lines.

Wish it was a little closer ! Would love to come.

3. Member
    Wonderful

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

5. Member
    Rumor has it that Woody is going to tie a tie rope to Tim’s boat and see if he can’t drag that red/white sled 102. ��������

6. Member
    We are looking forward to it. Seth has asked me about it at least 10 times in the last 3 weeks . He is ready to roll!
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEALLY View Post
    We are looking forward to it. Seth has asked me about it at least 10 times in the last 3 weeks . He is ready to roll!
    I bet Seth will have the best time of all. I hope he does.

8. Member
    One last reminder to you guys that want to hook up at my lake house this week July 18-21st. No agenda other than run boats, eat, fish, sleep and start all over again the next day.

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Rumor has it that Woody is going to tie a tie rope to Tim’s boat and see if he can’t drag that red/white sled 102. ��������
    He better bring more than that little surprise he is hiding is all I can say!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

10. Member
    Hope the weather gets better! I might run across and see if I can find your place.
    2013 Allison BasSport Pro
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

I will be close. I’m Working in Phil Campbell Wednesday and Thursday.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWW9589 View Post
    Hope the weather gets better! I might run across and see if I can find your place.
    Supposed to be nice Thursday and Friday and only 50% chance of rain on Saturday. Come on over. It will be easy to find us. Just look for a bunch of Allison XB21's! LOL. First house on the south side of the river past the power lines when you are heading upstream. 1 mile before the nuclear plant.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    I will be close. I’m Working in Phil Campbell Wednesday and Thursday.
    You will practically be next door the way you travel! LOL. Come on to the house and see a couple of surprises. I'm talking pretty good and pretty big surprises. I won't give it away but a couple of the guys have some secrete weapons they will show off there.

14. Member
    You will practically be next door the way you travel! LOL. Come on to the house and see a couple of surprises. I'm talking pretty good and pretty big surprises. I won't give it away but a couple of the guys have some secrete weapons they will show off there.
    Ok I'm out of the loop but looking forward to the reveals - as long as it has nothing to do with some of the past shenanigans that I've heard about!

15. Member
    Joe, just a hint but one well placed crank bait in Woody's rod box will keep him busy for hours.

16. Member
    I can say the surprises have absolutely Zero to do with river channel markers nor naked fishermen nor 2x4’s and concrete blocks.

17. BBC SPONSOR
    I can say the surprises have absolutely Zero to do with river channel markers nor naked fishermen nor 2x4’s and concrete blocks.

Those are always unplanned surprises!
    Fastbass Marine LLC

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

See how Wednesday night or Thursday looks. I will give you a call. Maybe I can catch you guys for dinner. I will be boatless unless Tim brings an extra from his stable. That or maybe your kayak is still available?
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    See how Wednesday night or Thursday looks. I will give you a call. Maybe I can catch you guys for dinner. I will be boatless unless Tim brings an extra from his stable. That or maybe your kayak is still available?
    You can take mine and string out to see what it will do with a pro!

May have to take you up on that, but I would be very happy to just go for a for a ride. I have never been in one.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast