Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have the unofficial worlds fastest foot controlled kayak Geoff. I’d be honored to see how all you really fast guys can help me with my setup to get it faster. I’m stuck at 6 mph right now but I feel this rig has 8 in it!��������

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    See how Wednesday night or Thursday looks. I will give you a call. Maybe I can catch you guys for dinner. I will be boatless unless Tim brings an extra from his stable. That or maybe your kayak is still available?
    You better show up! If not, i wont help you go fast no mo.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    You better show up! If not, i wont help you go fast no mo.
    Just remember Tim, y’all didn’t post your best times until I let you perform experimental surgery on Joes boat. You owe me! ��������

Man what a day! Thank you Johnny for the fine food, shade from the sun, and the scenic night tour of your fine river system. What a perfect place you have.

Joe it was great to finally meet you and your son. I regret not having more time to talk.

Jeff, Thank you for letting me play with your new toy. What a ride you have. I have never been in the two seater and I can see the appeal. Your boat is setup to run. I was really nervous having never driven any boat but mine at those speeds and that it would take a long time to feel comfortable. A half a pass was about it. Your boat runs great. Little did I know I would get to run so many wheels. Thank you Tim for the use of your awesome wheel collection.

I feel blessed to have great people like you all in my life. I wish so many miles didn’t separate us all. I’m looking forward to seeing you all again. Hopefully this fall at an event.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

5. Member
    Lucky guy!
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

6. Member
    Geoff you are a driver Buddy. It was great seeing how you use Engineering skill sets and logic to set up a ride to perform. Next time you come visit we will hopefully get you on a big smallmouth. Just as we thought last night, about 2 hrs after you had to head for the airport the fish turned on. We caught some really good fish. Thanks for the compliments. I wish we lived closer as well. As itnis we’ll make the best of the rally’s and get togethers and enjoy the fun as it comes. Never a dull moment with these nuts. ��������

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    Man what a day! Thank you Johnny for the fine food, shade from the sun, and the scenic night tour of your fine river system. What a perfect place you have.

Joe it was great to finally meet you and your son. I regret not having more time to talk.

Jeff, Thank you for letting me play with your new toy. What a ride you have. I have never been in the two seater and I can see the appeal. Your boat is setup to run. I was really nervous having never driven any boat but mine at those speeds and that it would take a long time to feel comfortable. A half a pass was about it. Your boat runs great. Little did I know I would get to run so many wheels. Thank you Tim for the use of your awesome wheel collection.

I feel blessed to have great people like you all in my life. I wish so many miles didn’t separate us all. I’m looking forward to seeing you all again. Hopefully this fall at an event.
    Great meeting you Geoff!

Thanks for helping with the seat time in Jeff's new set up & recording the data.

I'll admit that I drove it more than I should have because every time I drove it I liked it more and more
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

8. BBC SPONSOR
    It was great to see everyone again and meet Joe and Seth.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12