Margay / Merc 150 issue

Good morning, all. I haven’t had an opportunity to get my Margay out in a hot minute. I went out to the ramp Friday, I attempted to start the motor and noticed almost immediately fuel leaking from the seam of the cowl. I pulled the boat out of the water , popped the cowl off and notice the fuel leaking from the top of the fitting & fuel line. I was able to push the fuel line (believe it’s the connection to the on-engine reservoir) and the leak stopped. Thinking I had resolved the issue, I put the boat back in the water, cranked the engine, didn’t notice any leaks, let it idle for around 5 minutes. Shortly thereafter, the engine alarm went off (continuous.) Best I can recall, the engine was “peeing.” So I pulled it back out again, i notice the same issue with the fuel line raised up from the fitting. At this point, i believe i need a new clamp for the fuel line. Is it possible, that the fuel pressure caused the continuous alarm?

Engine = 150 pro xs.

2012 Bass Cat Margay / 150hp ProXS

2. Member
    Might want to post this in the Mercury forum.

3. Member
    Post over on the Merc forum, but that fuel line looks to large for the fitting it is clamped too.