Hey neighbors to the south?

Got a road trip small (7 or 8 boats) club tourny outta OKC at Ray Roberts next weekend. Any good advice for someone that’s never been on the lake before? Thanks!
    2014 Ranger Z520C, Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Banned
    Kevin R and Tx Strampion will be along shortly, they are the ones to talk too about Roberts. They are stand up guys and help you out a little bit.

I won't be much help. I havn't been out in months. I can tell you a few areas I like and have had good luck at but not sure what's going on right now.

4. Member
    No worries. We'll figure 'em out somehow. Probably just point hop. Drew RR out of the hat for our "Mystery Tournament". No pre-fish OR nav until game day. Should be a fun one........and hot! Thanks!

5. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Navigate creeks and portions of main lake cautiously - No boat lane markers..........

6. Member
    Bad idea to not get Nav data till you get there. Lots of areas that you dont need to run

7. Member
    I haven't been on Roberts since April. You'd probably get better info on TFF. A lot of people over there fish it often.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Bad idea to not get Nav data till you get there. Lots of areas that you dont need to run
    Agreed. We have encouraged everyone to trailer if they wish. Thanks everyone!

9. Member
    Probably would hit the big Corp brush piles on south end. That lake sucks, the GPS for them is pretty available on tff, try searching crappie section there.