Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
Never had a problem with Perch pretty sure something is getting lost in communication I have never heard of him not taking care of a customer 100%. Bill's on the other hand I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
First trip just #6 air injector after 2 months from the original 2 weeks out.... pick it up take it straight to the lake.. same problem not getting over 4k rpm.. take it back what do ya know now... still #6 air injector.. take it back out.. still same problem.. I drop it back off asked him to do a water test b.c. that's obviously not the problem.. calls me says its fixed once again #6 air injector... confirms its fixed no need in a water test.. i told him thats the 3rd one in 2 weeks.. something isnt right.. i insisted on the wayer test.he took it out and it dies on him completely... couldn't restart... tells me he will figure it out.. calls me a week later and said it's fixed #6 and #4 air injector are both bad and one broken reed and five chipped ones... said it's running like it's suppose to... wrong.. he admitted to using spare parts around the shop and must have mixed up the bad and wrong parts... even put used reeds in it then ask for 3100 bucks for his entire work... laughable at best.. still dies shortly after start up and got some wires chewed up from sitting there for "2weeks out"... no communication lost here...