2012 518 prop to pad setup

Can someone please tell me where exactly the pad it's on my boat like how far from the bottom bunk it would be.
    Trying to set it at 3.5 I have the boat leveled. Just need the actual location to check.
    Thanks
    2012 Ranger Z518
    Motor Info:
    200 XS
    Serial number 1B882317
    Model number 1200P73EY

2. Member
    The pad has nothing to do with any bunks. Don’t level the whole boat level the pad itself. The easiest way I know to tell you where your pad is is that it is the section of hull directly in front of your drain plug. Helpful link and picture below.
    http://www.bassboatcentral.com/measuring.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    So directly below the drain plug which would be the lowest point right?
    2012 Ranger Z518
    Motor Info:
    200 XS
    Serial number 1B882317
    Model number 1200P73EY

4. Member
    I started out with this print out but its kind of vague thats why I am asking. A rear shot would help me better so I know exactly where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtreed99 View Post
    The pad has nothing to do with any bunks. Don’t level the whole boat level the pad itself. The easiest way I know to tell you where your pad is is that it is the section of hull directly in front of your drain plug. Helpful link and picture below.
    http://www.bassboatcentral.com/measuring.htm
    2012 Ranger Z518
    Motor Info:
    200 XS
    Serial number 1B882317
    Model number 1200P73EY

Quote Originally Posted by 518RangerJeff View Post
    I started out with this print out but its kind of vague thats why I am asking. A rear shot would help me better so I know exactly where to start.
    Yes it is the lowet point at the center of the hull (right and left)
    First set you level on the floor below the lower unit and the pad and not the buble position. Then adust the tongue height so the level when checked lengthwise on the pad reads in the same position as it was on the floor. Do the same with the level on the cav plate adjusting motor trim to obtain the same bubble positions at all three points. Sometime the surface the boat is setting is not level and can cause measurements to be incorrect
    In my garage at home I will a 1/2 in error if I set the pad level indicating a false high P to P
    Thank You Leon Pugh