Thread: Bagley info

Bagley info

What can you guys tell me about these two? What model is the crank and how tough is the color on the spin 'r shad? What kind of value do these two have?

2. Member

3. Member

4. Member
    Darren-I will give the top lure a shot. If it is 2 3/8" +/-, it looks like to me it would be a Deep Diving Small Fry Shad 2. If it is around 3" long, it would be a Diving Small Fry Shad 3. I'm guessing it is the Deep Diving lure mentioned first. I have no idea on value. I have proven time and again that I have no clue. I can find where some have sold for a certain amount and I end up getting nowhere close to what others have...lol.

5. Member
    I tried to figure out the color on the topwater and not sure. I can't see the back well enough to know, is it red? If so, it might be color no. 55, FRG or Red on Gold Chrome. I would send a photo of it to either Craig Comjean or Mike Metzler. They would be able to ID it for sure, but they will want to see the back, belly, as well as the sides of the lure. They would also be able to give you a value on it. Good luck with it my Friend.

6. Member
    Thanks Eddie

7. Member
    Yes the Spinnered is FRG flash red on gold , nice color but not a very collected lure. Less than $15 on each

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankc View Post
    Yes the Spinnered is FRG flash red on gold , nice color but not a very collected lure. Less than $15 on each
    Thanks