2006 Skeeter Brain Box

I have a 2006 Skeeter 20i (i-class) and the brain box is have some shorting issues. Turns out this brain box is no longer available...a new system has to be installed...and according to the dealer that will be $1,000...please and thank you.

Just wondering if anyone out there has one of these brain boxes for sale, or knows how to get their hands on one, or knows any dark places of the internet to find one....part numbers and details and pics are included. Thanks in advance if anyone can bail me out!

Manufacturer: Carling Technologies
    Kit Number: ECS-000067
    Part Number: ECP-000067-1
    Serial Number: 005808
    Attached Images Attached Images

You might find one on the Skeeter or Motor Parts threads. Is this for the Boat electrical or the motor
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    This is for Boat Electrical...thanks for the tip...will post there as well. Thanks!

4. Member
    Yeah this is an issue that Skeeter has known that it had in those 2006/2007 boats and ignored it... there should have been a fix provided by Skeeter for this problem without the customer having to pay the price for the poor product they produced.
    I've had to replace the box 4 times on my 07, total BS that they would put a piece of junk like that in those boats at the price of those boats... once they realized they had the problem they should have recalled all those models and corrected it... now they want to charge you $1000 to correct their mistake.
    2007 Skeeter 20i, Yamaha HPDI 250