Any 2100 owners still active? Need help with my 99

I have a 99 2100 super vee with a Johnson 225 ho. Running 3.5 below pad and a 24 raker. Raker kit something today and is in rough shape. Looking for the best prop to order and maybe a few tricks to a good set up! Thanks!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatteddevil20 View Post
    I have a 99 2100 super vee with a Johnson 225 ho. Running 3.5 below pad and a 24 raker. Raker kit something today and is in rough shape. Looking for the best prop to order and maybe a few tricks to a good set up! Thanks!
    Contact Mark Croxton and explain to him what boat / motor you have, he will set you up!

3. Member
    How would I contact him? New to this boards stuff.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatteddevil20 View Post
    How would I contact him? New to this boards stuff.
    Marks High Performance Propellers
    317-398-9294
    propellerman59@gmail.com

5. Member
    Anyone got any wiring diagrams for a 97 pro vee 180

6. Kllr bee
    When you get your prop repaired get cup added for stern lift. I had it done to a prop on my 250XB/ 95 200 Pro Vee which had the same hull and mine picked up 5 mph. Mine would run 84.5 solo and 81.5 with 2 on board with water in livewell.
    Richard

7. Member
    I've got a 2001 2100 Pro Sport. I love that boat's smooth dry ride. I'm very interested in how you got yours to run 84 mph Richard. I have an 02 225 efi and would like to do some mods to get the speed up.
    Tony

8. Member
    I have a 2004 2100 Pro Sport with 225 EFI. When I first got my Bee it had a 26P Trophy The ride was great but top speed is only in high/mid 60's This prop wont climb a trailer at all. I contacted Mark and spoke with him about my set up. He suggested a 25P Tempest Plus for the fastest possible ride. I followed his advise and yes the Tempest is faster and power loads fine. The ride in Rough water is just not even close to what I got with that 4 blade. Hole shot was much better with the 4 blade as well

I touched base with Mark 1 more time and he suggested a 25P Fury 4 I have one and am going to test it out this weekend hopefully I will report back on how the Fury 4 does Hoping for 70 MPH or close

9. Member
    All the bees ive been around like the furys!!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    All the bees ive been around like the furys!!
    Thats good to know

11. Member
    Back from the lake and this is definitely the best prop that I h,ave tested thus far. Hole shot and mid range were great. Top speed with 2 big men in the boat was 68. Fury 4 25P

12. Kllr bee
    If you want to get the most out your 225 go to 3liter high performance page on here and look in frequently asked questions on top of the section. I did whole article on hopping up a 3 liter Guys believe me on the prop cupping. A Bumble Bee needs stern lift. It will lift the rear of the boat about 6 inches reducing drag which is most important for speed. I had the fastest Bee at 4 Bumble Bee rallies in a row. Not bragging just the facts.
    Richard

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kllr bee View Post
    If you want to get the most out your 225 go to 3liter high performance page on here and look in frequently asked questions on top of the section. I did whole article on hopping up a 3 liter Guys believe me on the prop cupping. A Bumble Bee needs stern lift. It will lift the rear of the boat about 6 inches reducing drag which is most important for speed. I had the fastest Bee at 4 Bumble Bee rallies in a row. Not bragging just the facts.
    Richard

thanks

14. Member
    Richards right on the cupping!!i really wish i would have kept my 180provee and put a 225 promax on it!