Lobdell lake launch

Be warned if you are having a tx do not put your boat back on the trailer and go to the parking lot for weigh in. Also do not park a car or truck without a boat trailer on it in the parking lot. The attendant told me that starting tomorrow he will be giving tickets to anyone who parks up there . He said the parking was for trucks with empty trailers only.

That's bs. My launch fee/parking spot is for the whole day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    I could see the Trucks without trailers but ticketing a Truck and trailer while they are weighing in is BS.. Do they have trailer parking for just vehicles?? If it is a DNR launch I would be calling someone..

I fished that lake in a tournament years ago and it seems like it was a small ramp but I can't remember....Either way they should allow you to have your boat on a trailer while you weigh in...
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

4. Member
    It is a dnr launch. I think it is just the attendant being a azzhat about it. He was complaining about the people having to wait for parking before they could launch. Sounded like this was his own rule. I’m going to check another launch and see if that is a new rule.

5. Member
    Checked with a different launch and the attendant said he must be making his own rules. If you have the p on your sticker you can park in the lot whether you have a trailer or not.

6. Member
    Our small (6) boat club got the same hassle about 4 years ago there by the attendant. I told him my fishing license paid for the launch and the P on my plate allows me to use it all day. He still wanted us out of there. Oh, don't park on the line or you will receive a ticket also. We've pretty much swore off that lake during the summer. If we fish it again it will be early or late season mid week.