Banned

Is it Just Physics?

I have been getting use to the Talons, finally getting the two tap for "Down" mode.
    My question is about getting the Talons down firm enough to keep the boat from spinning in the wind when I try to have the bow into the wind? Murphy's Law dictates that the boat must be pointed towards the wind for active bass now that I have the Talons on the boat.
    Quick review of the plus and minus of the 15' Talons.
    They definitely change the "C-of-G" as well as the handling of the PIV BassCat
    The Talons do get in the way for fishing off the back of the boat.
    Having a shirt pocket to hold the remote is handy. I have learned to double check the side selector.
    I do have to remember to make the proper selection for the type of bottom, sand, mud, rock, etc...
    Last week at the boat launch I put them down in 4' of water.... and all the blue led lights on both Talons were lit up. Yep 11' down into mud. It took a bit to get the Talons back up...

2. Member
    Had that happen a few times as well in mud and not selecting soft bottom. I was actually getting concerned the boat was gonna be stuck in the lake

3. Banned
    You need the back of the boat into the wind, if the bow is in the wind any tiny bit of wind change will turn you and twist you up.....

Easiest way is to put one talon down and let the wind spin ya rather than spend time always trying to get the back lined up.