Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I would ride and fish in one before you buy I jumped in feet first when I got mine and love it but everybody is different it's a big investment and you need to get what you will be happy with just my opinion

2. Member
    I drove 14 hrs to ride in one on white river. Went home with the boat LOL!!

3. Member
    I drove about 8 hours to look at mine had never seen one in person or rode in one pulled it home and have been happy with everything about it

4. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    I traded a 20’ dc bullet for my first one. Had never been in one but I figured it couldn’t be any worse then the bullet. Now I’m on my fifth and final one.

5. Member
    this is the most fun ive had in a boat in a long time, if the fish arent biting, you can go fly down the lake, i find that im always running to the farthest away fishing holes

6. Member
    I will usually make a run down the lake then come back to fish.

7. Member
    So they only make one kind of Stroker?

8. Member
    No need for more than one it does everything good not saying better than any boat but just as good

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH1971 View Post
    So they only make one kind of Stroker?
    Basically, There were a couple of minor changes over the years, Transom, knees, console, pad, etc. Over than that they are all sort of the same.
    Stroker / 250xs
    Triton 180 / 175 pro xs

I was in the market for a Stroker 1-1/2 years ago. I've never been in one, hell I've never seen one in real life. A skeet shooting buddy from Nacogdoches is where I was first heard of them. Someone posted a while back on a trailer rebuild for a yellow Stroker(panned the bottom of trailer) I think that rig is the best looking rig I have ever seen regardless of brand. 125mph on the trailer. I got tried of looking and ended up with a boat not quite as fast, but it will do. That seem to be the biggest problem with them, not many around, and not to hurt feelings, but some of the color combos are atrocious. I'm always keeping an eye peeled tho. Larry
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

11. Member
    Not sure where Nacogdoches is but there is one that lives in Grove OK and fishes/[plays on Grand. It is red/white/black with silver pins and owned by Scott (grandbasser), I'm sure he would be willing to take you out for a ride/fish. It would also give you the opportunity to crawl around in one. Let me know if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    I was in the market for a Stroker 1-1/2 years ago. I've never been in one, hell I've never seen one in real life. A skeet shooting buddy from Nacogdoches is where I was first heard of them. Someone posted a while back on a trailer rebuild for a yellow Stroker(panned the bottom of trailer) I think that rig is the best looking rig I have ever seen regardless of brand. 125mph on the trailer. I got tried of looking and ended up with a boat not quite as fast, but it will do. That seem to be the biggest problem with them, not many around, and not to hurt feelings, but some of the color combos are atrocious. I'm always keeping an eye peeled tho. Larry

I'm afraid of what everyone is has said about taking a test ride and pulling it home. But yes I would love to take a ride in one, but I'm one of those guys that has a hard time imposing on others. I may not have spelled it right but Nacogdoches is in south east Texas. Larry
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

13. Member
    Is Stroker still in business/making new boats?? IE: any 2019 models coming out.....

14. Member
    Call Kurt Mourer, he's who I bought mine thru. He also told me last week if there is a order placed they will build a new Stroker. They have been working on a special project boat which again I have been told it is close to completion.
    Quote Originally Posted by davisx View Post
    Is Stroker still in business/making new boats?? IE: any 2019 models coming out.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12