Mat under trolling motor

What is everyone using for the rubber Matt on the bow... I know some are using hydro turf if so what did you guys get? What is the difference from the pwc mat and the boat mat and are you guys getting the one that has the adhesive back or are you glueing it down? And how are you guys getting it cat to shapes?

I used the Jelly Bean Rubber Mat like on this page: https://www.stewartssurestep.com/pro...gory/non-slip/

Tom

3. Member
    Saw a post on here a while back, some are using SeaDeck. Adhesive backed and good looking stuff but expensive.

Black Tip off Amazon

This was not expensive and there minimum sheet will get you 2 pcs. I also used it as a cool foot on trolling motor pedel.
    MAKING DONATIONS TO GREAT FISHERMAN EVERY WEEKEND
    2005 CHAMPION 188 ELITE

5. Member
    That must be from another manufacturer then SeaDek. The SeaDek is $30.00 for a 10"x20" sheet and $47.00 for a 14"x36" sheet.

not seadeck but very similar... put it down in heated garage in March and so far no issues... has adhesive back was easy to cut with a good pair of scissors and is sticking very well so far. last 4 tournaments have been 90 plus heat for 8 hours and stuff is holding up great. Used large sheet of tracing paper to make pattern and the fit is better than original black mat. It is nice on the barefeet also if doing a little site fishing from up there
    MAKING DONATIONS TO GREAT FISHERMAN EVERY WEEKEND
    2005 CHAMPION 188 ELITE

7. Member
    Awesome thank you guys for the ideas