Fastbass Marine TV

We have a bunch of videos up you guys may be interested in. All testing has been on Allison XB21's. I will be looking for testing volunteers this spring and at the Smoke On The Water Rally. It would be great to get some other boats mixed into the testing. All the templates are done, so its just a matter of getting some guys to run with my gear hooked up in their boats and putting the data in the templates.

I put the same post up on the Bullet forum. Like Bullets, I don't know much about Strokers, but if something specific would interest everyone I would be happy to try and catch it and put it into a video. Let me know.

I just put the MadEFI Flywheel test up. It's really a test that compares 5 things at one time to show how they impacted holeshot on my boat:

1. Stock 300XS with stock flywheel
    2. Stock 300XS with MADEFI flywheel
    3. Stock 300XS, MADEFI flywheel, Power Poles
    4. Stock 300XS, MADEFI flywheel, Power Poles, and 3" of additional setback
    5. DBR 300XS, MADEFI flywheel, Power Poles, and 3" of additional setback

I also have testing videos on a 300XS DBR, 4-way prop shootout, and light wind testing. The 1.62 gears vs 1.75 gears video is done and will be posted sometime this week.

Future tests include:
    -With and without Power Poles
    -Foil testing
    -300XS vs 300XS DBR vs 300R
    -And a bunch of Allison specific tests

Don't expect fancy big budget films. I figured I was out testing, why not put some videos together showing the results. Maybe something would be beneficial for others.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-g..._as=subscriber
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

2. Member
    Pretty cool testing Geoff, I can't believe the time you have put into all this.

Sub'd!