Fall Division Rocky Fork

It is official and I have secured permits for a fall Division on Rocky this year. The dates will be 10-6-18, 10-20-18, 11-3-18, 11-10-18, and 11-17-18. That will be the official dates. Membership per person is $20.00 and will be accepted starting today. Memberships will be due before 9-1-18 in order to get plaques done. Entry fee will be $70.00 each tournament, and it will be a 90% payback at the ramp. The winner of the points this year will fish for $10.00 only each tournament next year. Tournaments will run safe light until 8 hours total. The point system will be run on a 100 point scale, winner receiving 100 points, then 99, 98, and so on. As of right now all tournaments except the first one will be out of North Shore. The 10-6-18 will be out of the East (big Ramp Sail Boat). If this changes I will post. I put these on Saturdays so not to conflict with USA Bass on Sundays. Many have asked for good paybacks well 90% is pretty good. Feel free to call me or text me with any questions (937) 302-9883. Thank You and hope most of you will fish this. There will be some rules I will post below as well. These are you standard basic tournament rules and anglers are responsible for knowing specific laws and regulations on the lake they're fish (in this case Rocky Fork)

2. Member
    Rules for Fall Division 2018 are as follows.
    1. Each Tournament will start at safe light unless inclement weather dictates otherwise, and go 8 hours.
    2. (1) alternate may be used but must be named and $20.00 membership must be paid before 9-1-18. Alternate can only be used in 2 tournaments. ONLY 1 PERSON can be used as alternate.
    3. All State laws must be followed at all times.
    4. Life jackets must be worn at all times while on plane.
    5. No passing in the no wake zones.
    6. No fishing within 50 feet of another boat, unless both boats agree.
    7. Numbers will be drawn for launch position. Anyone not at the buoys and ready to flight out will go to last boat launched. If you go out before that you will be DQ'd.
    8. Numbers must be on board at designated time. There will be no penalties if it's not on the board by designated time you will be DQ'd. Board with chips will be pulled at designated time so there's no way around this rule be on time.
    9. No Boats and no fishing inside the beach areas. North Beach, and South Beach.
    10. No fishing within 50 feet of a gas pump.
    11. Dead fish Penalty is ONE POUND. ONLY 1 DEAD FISH will be weighed. 2 DEAD FISH brought to scale is a DQ. NO DEAD FISH ARE TO BE RELEASED BACK INTO THE WATER per STATE LAW!!
    12. This is a team format, however an individual may fish alone with same alternate rule applying.

****Any questions please text or call me at (937) 302-9883 or Private message me. We have until the first tournament to address anything under the sun, but after the first tournament nothing will be altered in any way until the following year. Thank You all and I hope this suits everyone and that everyone comes and has a good time.

3. Member
    All Tournaments are out of North Shore.. Got ramp secured for the first event that was going to go out of East Shore!

4. Member
    Anyone who would like to send memberships via mail please put your name, partners name, and name an alternate with $20.00 membership for each including alternate. Make checks payable to Todd Warren and send to 11104 North Shore Drive, Hillsboro OH. 45133. Remember memberships are due by 9-1-18. Thank You

5. Member
    If you haven't stopped or mailed in memberships you need to do so very soon! Memberships are due 9-1-18 will not be able to fish if memberships are not in. You can also stop by Bayview and pay them Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday's are best time to do so. Thank You!

6. Member
    With not many people sending in memberships, I talked to my plaque guy and I have decided to hold off on a deadline for memberships. You can now pay your membership anytime up until the first event at the ramp. I have talked to several different people who also agree with this, so again scratch the 9-1-18 deadline and pay at the ramp. It would help a lot if you could have them to me before the first event, but you can pay at the ramp. None after the first event will be excepted though. Thank You and this should be a great time.

7. Member
    Would like to congratulate Ray Tom McGraw and his alternate Lee Roberts on winning the first annual Fall Division Tournament with 14.06 lbs and Big Bass of 5.27 lbs, 2nd place was Mike Cavey and his partner Mark Thompson with 11.83 lbs, and 3rd place went to Dave Haskell and his partner Scott Redmond with 11.11 lbs. Had 17 boats. 1st was $540.00, 2nd was $270.00, and 3rd was $91.00.. Big Bass was $170.00. Thanks guys and can't wait until the 20th for our next one!