Angry Archery target recommendations

I don't shoot a ton, but shoot 20 arrows a day during August getting ready for season after that during season I will shoot 4-6 shots on my lunch break and 2 arrows before I go into the woods. I bought my wife a crossbow and she enjoys shooting that as well.

i am looking at the blocks. I have been buying cheap $30 target from Walmart and has served me well been lasting2-3 years, but need something stronger for
    the crossbow.
    RANGER BOATS

2. Member
    In my title I am not sure why there is a ??? Sorry tell me what you got.
    RANGER BOATS

buy a Reinhart 18-1 last for years and is a great arrow stopping target brother and nephews crossbows wont blow through mine

4. Member
    I have a morrel yellow jacket target that I shoot the most with my bow and a block type target for broadheads. Both have seen a few bolts from a family member's crossbow. The yellow jacket in particular is very durable with field points. If you have the space and a way to cover it "the blob" target is the way to go.

5. Member
    I shoot a lot.
    Here is my archery park view from my deck, aka back yard. lol
    Left to right, 20, 60, 50 and 40 yards.
    Field points 99.9% of the time.
    Morrel Yellow jackets, they are good, not perfect.
    Field point and insert must be shaft size or smaller, if not, arrows can be a PIA to remove.
    There is an old basketball hanging below my 60 yard target, that is my broadhead target.
    My Bear is a 350 ibo bow, I get pass thru's on my oldest yellow jacket that has been shot at thousands of times.
    When I replace my targets, I'll go with the yellow jackets again, but one of them will be a Block target for mechanical's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    Reinhart is the best that I've owned, and I've owned and destroyed a ton of them over the years.

7. Member
    Rinehart 18-1

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    I shoot a lot.
    Here is my archery park view from my deck, aka back yard. lol
    Left to right, 20, 60, 50 and 40 yards.
    Field points 99.9% of the time.
    Morrel Yellow jackets, they are good, not perfect.
    Field point and insert must be shaft size or smaller, if not, arrows can be a PIA to remove.
    There is an old basketball hanging below my 60 yard target, that is my broadhead target.
    My Bear is a 350 ibo bow, I get pass thru's on my oldest yellow jacket that has been shot at thousands of times.
    When I replace my targets, I'll go with the yellow jackets again, but one of them will be a Block target for mechanical's.
    Awesome setup, Whitebeard!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Awesome setup, Whitebeard!!
    Thanks Adam. We were very fortunate that the property came up for sale when we were looking to buy. There are not to many big yards in these parts.

10. Member
    Cardboard boxes filled with old clothes or rags will stop any arrow. Easy out also. Nothing cheaper.

11. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    Reinhart is the best that I've owned, and I've owned and destroyed a ton of them over the years.
    Same here!

12. Member
    I was looking at the reinhart targets, got cabelas sales flyer they had the block 6x6 for $70. Gonna give it a try.
    RANGER BOATS