Lund 1875 pro v bass questions

Been looking at this rig and am seriously considering one for next year. Does anybody happen to have the width measurement of the boat on the trailer?(from outside of wheel to wheel) Mainly I'm trying to see if it will fit in our garage. Also does anyone have the length measurement with the swing tounge folded? Any info would be awsome! Thanks

2. Member
    I don't have the measurements of mine but the widest part of the trailer is the optional trailer guides. Again, they are optional though and you could remove them if you wanted. I put mine in a 10' door fairly easily. I think a 9' door would work but it would be very tight. Have someone check the measurements to be sure.

3. Member
    Do u think the guide-ons are nessacary?

4. Member
    Overall width of mine is 8’-8” to outside of fenders. My guides sit inside the fenders but only slightly, this may depend on the manufacturer of the trailer. Length with the tongue folded back and motor trimmed down is 21’-8”. My trailer is a Shorelander.

5. Member
    Thanks for all the info!

6. Member
    yeah, looked at mine and I think the guides are inside or even with the width as well. Just seems those stick out further when looking at it backing up. I would get the guides if it were me. it isn't an expensive option and it does help to know where the bunks are when loading.

7. Member
    what prop and what motors are you guys running, i just purchased a 1875 with 200 opti has a tempest 23 have not got to run it yet

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBW View Post
    what prop and what motors are you guys running, i just purchased a 1875 with 200 opti has a tempest 23 have not got to run it yet
    Lund usually has things dialed in. Go thru the break in and then run the 23 and see where you're at performance and rpm wise. Your WOT on the ProXS should be between 5500-6000 rpms. My guess is you should be 5800-5900 with the 23

9. Member
    [QUOTE=Flicker1;9483801]Overall width of mine is 8’-8” to outside of fenders. My guides sit inside the fenders but only slightly, this may depend on the manufacturer of the trailer. Length with the tongue folded back and motor trimmed down is 21’-8”. My trailer is a Shorelander.[/QUOTE

I'm callin tha trailer polce. All you are allowed is 102" wide, you are@104". Of course
    ya could have mis-measured. If ya didnt, bring that criminal to Ky and park it in my garage,
    until they quit searching for ya. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

10. Member
    [QUOTE=Great Scott;9491897]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicker1 View Post
    Overall width of mine is 8’-8” to outside of fenders. My guides sit inside the fenders but only slightly, this may depend on the manufacturer of the trailer. Length with the tongue folded back and motor trimmed down is 21’-8”. My trailer is a Shorelander.[/QUOTE

I'm callin tha trailer polce. All you are allowed is 102" wide, you are@104". Of course
    ya could have mis-measured. If ya didnt, bring that criminal to Ky and park it in my garage,
    until they quit searching for ya. LDS
    LDS, turns out I did mis-measure. Used a level to mark on the floor instead of eyeballing down and you are correct she’s 102”. So unfortunately for you I don’t have to hide her out. ;)

11. Member
    And here I thought I was onto something. Just my luck.
    I wish I was young and energetic enough to have
    one of these puppies, but It's not in the cards. LDS
    Last edited by Great Scott; 07-13-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

12. Member
    I did the prop testing on the 1875 Pro V Bass.... But with a 175 Opti. (2 guys, full fuel,3batts ).We did best speed with a 21 Tempest (59.1)at only 5400 rpm. The 200 Opti with same prop should crank you up toa bout 5700-5800 and 60+mph...and at the rpm range you want to beat. Did not try a 23p...so,please let me know.---
    Thanks!