Thread: Crystal Lake

Crystal Lake

The wife and I will be making our annual trip up there next week. If you see a red and silver 518 Ranger with Indiana stickers that would be us. We love Michigan and love that lake.
    2002 518 DVX

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpanther View Post
    The wife and I will be making our annual trip up there next week. If you see a red and silver 518 Ranger with Indiana stickers that would be us. We love Michigan and love that lake.
    I wanted to get to Crystal this spring....It looks awesome...While researching it I found the battle over getting the new Launch put in with the Land owners interesting.. The DNR and Recreational users won and it looks like they put in a very nice ramp....It should set up well for Smallmouth, let us know how you do....
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

3. Member
    The new launch is nice, love that lake too. I will keep my eye out, you should do well.

wife maybe be making me go there for our late summer camping trip that is going to be so rough lol

5. Member
    We have been catching quite few Smallies so far no real big ones yet. Tons of Rock bass in this lake! Our biggest so far has been a 3 lber on a Ned rig.
    2002 518 DVX