Facebook for selling fishing stuff

I don’t have a Facebook account but I understand there are places to sell fishing stuff. I am trying to sell my entire lowrance system and would love to keep it local. My wife has an account and can post them for me. What are some of the groups for selling this kind of stuff? Thanks.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    You may have some local sites....i posted my TM on our fishing club FB page and there is a "button" to "Post to more places" where it will bring up other places on FB to post it to....you can do that....if your wife is on the sites she should be able to tell you.....Might also try putting it on Louisiana Sportsmans....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Banned
    Louisiana Sportsman is good sold some rod holders and double seat mount within 2 wks.

Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    I don’t have a Facebook account but I understand there are places to sell fishing stuff. I am trying to sell my entire lowrance system and would love to keep it local. My wife has an account and can post them for me. What are some of the groups for selling this kind of stuff? Thanks.
    There is an entire fb group “buy and sell lowrance” or something along those lines

20XDC / Promax

5. Scraps
    All kinds of buy/sell sites. I've had good luck selling baits. rods, not so much.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

6. Member
    I bought some fishing stuff from Facebook. Open a new account with your name and very few details about your life on it, just pix of what's for sale.

7. Member
    Thanks all.