1996 LS 185 Custom Cover

Ive got a Forrest green custom cover for a 1996 LS-185, it is about 6 months old. I no Longer have the Boat and i don't want the cover to go to waste but i dont just want to give it away either.

Call or text if interested

317-989-3525
    "reel up the slack and lean back"
    2007 Skeeter ZX 250
    Yamaha 250 H.P.D.I.

2. Member
    I'm going to look at a 1995 Hydra sport boat today. I'm not sure of the model, however. It currently doesn't have a cover, as it has been garage kept since new. How would I know if this cover will fit correctly or not, since I don't know the actual model of the boat? It doesn't have any model decals or info on the boat, and the title just says "150 Hydra-Sport"

3. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub_02 View Post
    I'm going to look at a 1995 Hydra sport boat today. I'm not sure of the model, however. It currently doesn't have a cover, as it has been garage kept since new. How would I know if this cover will fit correctly or not, since I don't know the actual model of the boat? It doesn't have any model decals or info on the boat, and the title just says "150 Hydra-Sport"
    if LS185 should be 18’ 6 inches or real close, LS only has one console no passenger console.