Dale Hollow - Morning Bite??

I'm heading down to Dale Hollow for a few days this week on a "couples" trip. I doubt I'll be able to do any night fishing, so I'm planning on getting up at dawn each morning while the rest of the group are sleeping off their hangovers. My first trip to Dale was in March of this year. Spent 3 days and caught 2 fish (yeah, it sucked). I know y'all hate when people ask where to fish and what to use, but I really don't want to have another trip like early this spring, and I don't have the time for a guide. I can pretty much run to any part of the lake. I've done a lot of research and sort of have an initial plan (in fact, I did a search on "Dale Hollow" on here and read through about 20 pages of threads!). Any responses or PM's would be greatly appreciated! ....Rick.

2. Member
    I’d try to find grass- idk if tva sprayed or what but I found very little grass last week fishing for shell crackers around state dock and trooper island— fish outside deep edge with small swimbait- ripping it out of grass if u hit a clump- maybe topwater too but the guys that I know whom catch fish in daylight now troll super deep

3. Member

Try those 3 areas in the obey with a spook.