Thumbs Up EXTENDING WARRANTY

I am looking at buying a 2017 Z-19 with a 200 PRO XS on it with about 65 hours.....does that seem like a normal amount of miles for yr old boat? But, I really want to extend the warranty out on the motoe, any idea of this process and cost? Thanks ahead of time!

Serial Number for the motor is: 2B523271, sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by VBGUNNER; 07-06-2018 at 09:46 AM.

2. Member
    Hours are not "miles". You will need to read the forum "announcement" to get the snswer that you seek.

3. Member
    Not an expert, JMHO: 65 hours doesn't sound very bad at all for a motor of that year on a bass boat. You can have it hooked up on a computer to get the RPM breakdown if it doesn't have a vessel view. 5 year platnium extended is probably in the $4500-$5000 range, there is a surcharge for if you try to renew during the last year of your original warranty. I know Don w/European Marine can get you fixed up.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Drop me an email with the engine serial number (and remember, serial numbers are REQUIRED when posting). Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    DON email sent

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor