wash and wax camper??

reflection by mikesgm, on Flickr

It' recommended I wax this camper twice a year. I've read about wash and wax products but not convinced they are the real deal. What technique do you do as far as waxing your camper? I use pro-etc sealant on my bass boat. I'm wondering how it would work on this camper? Especially over the big banners. Thanks for what you know
    Mike

I pressure wash mine and then wipe it down with one of the spray waxes. I know there are much better ways to do it but waxing a camper is a rough job if doing by hand. It takes forever.

Pro Tec will work fine

2009 ELITE 210

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    I use Aero Cosmetics Wash Wax All on my Reflection. I like it pretty well.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

5. Banned
    Funny thing, I just finished washing my Grand Design Reflection fifth wheel trailer yesterday. Too bad I didn't have time to wax it. Next visit I will clean and inspect the roof closely.

Many use Zep floor finish which is a thin product applied in four coats with a sponge applicator. You could also use a good car wax, but that is tough work for so many square feet.

I washed most of the siding with rags, and Dollar General Cleaner with Bleach --working off a step ladder. I used a wash brush from Auto Zone that telescopes and hooks to water. On the ladder, it would wash the entire nose cone.

6. Banned
    I use a Meguire's boat wax on ours. I do it about once a year, as it's a pain in the arse.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    Funny thing, I just finished washing my Grand Design Reflection fifth wheel trailer yesterday. Too bad I didn't have time to wax it. Next visit I will clean and inspect the roof closely.

Many use Zep floor finish which is a thin product applied in four coats with a sponge applicator. You could also use a good car wax, but that is tough work for so many square feet.

I washed most of the siding with rags, and Dollar General Cleaner with Bleach --working off a step ladder. I used a wash brush from Auto Zone that telescopes and hooks to water. On the ladder, it would wash the entire nose cone.
    I took one look at our step ladder and decided to get a scaffold at harbor freight. When I get back in a few weeks I'll wax the camper and clean the roof while conducting a through inspection. I'll pick a day that my wife wants me to help with the housework. This will be a good excuse to clean and wax her castle on wheels.