Places to stay at Lake of the Ozarks/truck-trailer and charger hookup friendly

Where are some places to stay that has easy access for long truck and trailers. Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Member
    Alhonna is right on the water with plenty of slips.

3. Member
    Point Randall on the 2mm great place

4. Member
    Robins Resort

Last edited by Bub; 07-02-2018 at 08:45 AM.

6. Member
    Better question is where do you want to be on the lake? Lots of good places to stay but its a big lake.

7. Member
    Probably the camdenton area towards the dam or the gravios arm. Thanks

Robins Resort

9. Member
    If you qualify, this is the only place we stay. Full RV hook ups and nice cabins.

https://leonardwood.armymwr.com/prog...tion-area-lora
    Have a crappie day

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookin'&Cookin' View Post
    If you qualify, this is the only place we stay. Full RV hook ups and nice cabins.

Man, have MWR prices changed since I was in. Guess it's all the money they make now. I can stay at any corp campground for that price, actually half that since I'm old.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookin'&Cookin' View Post

I saw that one on the web. I don't qualify, but would like to thank those that do.
    I guess I should clarify that I have a big boat to me (not a scarab or a 50' cabin cruiser. I have a 20' bass boat. I would like to come over there and donate some money to some fishing tournaments to prove that everyone is a better fisherman than me. Would like some place to be able to back up to the room or house and plug in the charger. Don't need anything fancy. Just a place to recharge my batteries and my boats. Again thanks to those that serve and have served in the military and first responders to make this country what it is.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H2ODawg67 View Post
    Where are some places to stay that has easy access for long truck and trailers. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Rock Harbor is that area.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe mn View Post
    Rock Harbor is that area.
    I stayed at Rock Harbor 2 years ago at the fall big bass bath tournament. The ramp is a little tricky for a long rig, but doable. We had to park at the office to charge our batteries. I have never slipped my boat. The main reason is I don't have an auto bilge pump (I know I should install one), and if I want to go to a different area of the lake I don't want to have to run 20-30 miles by boat. I'm just having a hard time trying to find a bass fishing friendly place to stay. I guess lake of the O is more catered to big cruiser boats. A lot of places I've looked at on the web of I go to a satellite image there is so many trees you can't tell the layout. What I'm looking for is something like Sterret Creek Resort at Truman lake, that would be ideal. Maybe there is no such thing at L.Ozarks.