1.0 t0 2.0 upgrade

Probably a stupid question but thought I would ask anyway. Can 1.0 pumps be changed to 2.0 pumps. Assuming you would have to change remotes, buttons, etc.? Would like to put a newer remote on the console rather that the old key fob style.

2. Member
    I’d like to talk to you about your 1.0 system if you end up selling

Wasn't planning on selling but will let you know if I do. Just thought it would be cheaper to buy new pumps & remotes instead of dishing out a lot of money for complete new setup. I'm sure they are not interchangeable as that would be too simple.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    the 1.0 and 2.0 remote dash switch are identical besides color ( black orange 2.0) (black green 1.0) and operating system obviously. You shouldnt have to use a neck fob remote as a dash switch if you have c monster pumps. we can price you a 1.0 advanced wireless dash switch if you like.

This is what mine look like.....And of course they're old but still work perfectly. They are the dual 8' poles
    From what I've seen these "newer" fobs ( remotes) are around a $100. That being said mine seem to look better & hey, there's always paint paint. LOL.
    If I change my mine & get one, I will surely let you know.
    Thanks for the reply Kevin, I really appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images