Complete Guide to Bass Fishing Electronics

Hey y'all,

There's a lot of instruction on how to read fish finders, but not in one centralized location. So I decided to make a complete guide to bass fishing electronics that will tell you everything you need to know about how to interpret sonar images and how to set up your humminbird graph properly. Hope y'all find it helpful:

Fish the Moment
    YouTube Fisherman
    FLW College Fishing Southern Conference Champion
    5-Time Junior B.A.S.S. State Champion in Arkansas and Wisconsin

Check out my YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWM...lN-Jfw6o-hGTuw

Please leave a comment on my videos to let me know how I can improve and what other techniques I should talk about!

2. Member
    I watched this a month or so ago when I was getting researching depth finders, as someone going from 2d sonars only to a unit that does it all I was trying to do as much research as I could. I found your video very informative without being confusing, I appreciated the breakdowns showing si/di vs 2d. Very well put together IMO. Keep it up.

3. Member
    The only other thing I would say is maybe an in depth si video, personally that is the technology that is still a bit cloudy for me.