Thread: Grand River

Grand River

I'll be on the Grand River near the lake next weekend. Any advice on lures/plastics would be greatly appreciated. Thinking finesse around docs, frogs around the mats? Maybe goby paddle tails?

2. Member
    So will 75 boats in a tournament on Saturday. Fyi

3. Member
    Enough said. I wont expect a reply

4. Member
    Flip mats, arrowheads and wood in river and bayous. Froggins good too.

5. Member
    Fished over there Monday and Tuesday. First time over there in 20+ years. We had a blast and caught a bunch throwing frogs on mats. Biggest was 4 a few 3s and lots of smaller fish. A lot of the arrowheads I used to flip were tough to fish. Too many weeds around them. Last time I fished there there were very little weeds around them and it was good fishing flipping jigs. I really enjoyed the change of pace and how little traffic there was where I fished. Will be going back soon, sick of dealing with wind and waves, boat traffic on LSC!
    Last edited by castforcash; 07-05-2018 at 09:33 PM.

6. Member
    Crazy traffic today. I didnt start until 3 and talked to a couple guys who said it was tough (5 all day). Anyone here today that knows the winning bag weight?

7. Member
    It has become a little tough. Like always, a couple teams found them, but overall not a real good weigh in.
    http://www.bbtbass.com/htdocs/2018D&...VERRESULTS.pdf