Trailer swivel jack with single 8in wheel and snap ring

My 2003 Customline has the Bulldog snap ring 6in wheel fold up jack.... I'm wanting the bigger wheel, slightly more lift and weight capacity that will fit on the same snap ring hardware that is on my trailer. I don't care about the brand, But the 8in wheel is important to me. Years ago I moved my front roller 2in forward and the tongue has extra weight. My wheel does not move as well as I want.

Anybody buy what I'm looking for?

I really don't want to use the U bolt brackets.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Wonder if the bottom section with wheel would exchange? As many boats and trailers as I have had and will
    Still have i should know.

3. Hagen
    What about a dual 6" wheel? Or may try looking for a bolt on that has the snap ring the same as yours and just discard the bolts and brackets maybe?? What did you gain by sliding 2" forward?
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

I wanted more tongue weight. The way my boat sat on the single axle, Not near enough weight on the tongue. Probably to do with the 3 in added set back and very large, heavy batteries I use. The Yamaha is not the lightest either at 509lbs.

I dont want just a new larger wheel.... It wont fit anyway.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I wanted more tongue weight. The way my boat sat on the single axle, Not near enough weight on the tongue. Probably to do with the 3 in added set back and very large, heavy batteries I use. The Yamaha is not the lightest either at 509lbs.

I dont want just a new larger wheel.... It wont fit anyway.
    How does the boat tow with the light tongue weight that you have? Wouldn't it be easier to move the boat forward on the trailer to gain the tongue weight that you need and probably improve the towing characteristics....just a thought.

6. Hagen
    I think he's already done that. He has already slide boat forward on trailer to get the heavier tongue weight that he was looking for.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minnowlimo View Post
    I think he's already done that. He has already slide boat forward on trailer to get the heavier tongue weight that he was looking for.
    That's great.....glad to hear that he's all set!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnowlimo View Post
    Yes... Lots of tongue weight now. I want a wheel jack for bigger boats to make it easier for me to move. Getting older sux.