Drive from Bloomington to Lawernceburg

Usually I take 446 to 50 all the way there but google maps is telling me that taking 46 to Columbus then down 7 to 50 is going to be 25 minutes quicker. I dont think that is correct unless there is there something going on with highway 50 that I dont know about?
    Anyone know whats up?

Greg, the mileage is definitely shorter coming to Columbus, down to North Vernon and then over.
    FYI, the westbound lanes of Highway 50 after Versailles where it goes to 4 lanes are gone. East and westbound traffic are using the eastbound lanes. It's 45 mph speed limit with no passing zones all the way to Aurora. Allow extra time for the trip. Good luck Greg.

3. Member
    Thanks Lee

I went through Columbus on the way there and Seymour on the way back. Managed to catch 1.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Greg, the mileage is definitely shorter coming to Columbus, down to North Vernon and then over.
    FYI, the westbound lanes of Highway 50 after Versailles where it goes to 4 lanes are gone. East and westbound traffic are using the eastbound lanes. It's 45 mph speed limit with no passing zones all the way to Aurora. Allow extra time for the trip. Good luck Greg.

Was it still a muddy mess?

5. Member
    Yes, main was horrible some of the creeks are just starting to clear up in the backs

Any grass ?
    2002 Ranger 520 DVX / 2002 225hp Optimax

[QUOTE=Gator_Fan;9492194]Any grass ?
    In Markland...? There is some shallow, emergent river grass, but as far as submergent...No. Not since the Mid 90's.