Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher ed View Post
    I have sent a lure or 2 or 3 to Craig as well. Does anyone know if/when his book will be out? I was thinking it was supposed to be out a year or 2 ago. Did his little accident set him back? I would really like to have a book or website with better photos than Garland's. Plus with there being variations within a particular color it can be difficult at best at times to determine the proper color at times. Or am I the only one?

If anyone is looking for a nice wedge bill in DC2, I have one on the auction site. There was a time when this particular lure wouldn't have lasted a day at $30 or so. I have lowered it to 21.50 and finally have 1 person watching it...lol. Bassnut1, click on the link and you will see what a wedge bill looks like if you haven't already found a pic of one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/382489226997

I am not sure what the hold up is on his book. He didn't mention it this past Jan in Pigeon Forge but I will ask him at the next show.

I couldn't agree more on your statement about variations and how they impact the value! For instance, a grey shad DB3 is very common and typically only worth $10 or so. However, if you find a GSH with an orange belly then its value goes into the $350-$450 range.

Another classic example can be seen with the exact bait you have listed Eddie. A DC2 Wedgebill is super common in all brass models but a regular bill is much much tougher to find in that color. The same can be said for DC and DC9. So many subtle differences can effect the value of a Bagley.

2. Member
    What is the DB2 market like now?

Quote Originally Posted by sll View Post
    What is the DB2 market like now?
    Just depends on the color... unless it is a super tough color, they aren't bringing much. There are only a few big DB2 collectors that I know of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12