Bob @ Worldwide Marine Inc

I just want to say Bob did not ask me to post this but I just want to give Bob a huge shout out! Bob is clutch, came through when I needed insurance ASAP. Communication was awesome and the whole process took 24 hrs. I called bob requesting a quote yesterday morning, this morning I’m fully insured. I’m sure it could’ve been faster, but with work I couldn’t get the paperwork over to him as soon as I’d like. The whole process was a breeze and anyone looking for boat coverage, I highly recommended getting in contact with him!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you, It is my pleasure

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’m in the process of getting my boat insured by Bob and I agree with every word you said! He has a well oiled machine going on there and he’s a great guy to talk to, no BS when it comes to Bob! The longest part of this process is me filling out the serial and model numbers! I’d highly recommend Bob and my boat won’t even be insured til Monday.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Member
    Yup Bob and the whole team is amazing. Did my insurance back in March and all I can say is top notch service....

I sent Bob an email last week haven't heard back yet?

1996 Ranger R70 1998 Mercury 115
    Helix 7, SI/DI GPS
    Helix 5 SI/DI GPS
    Helix 5 GPS Sonar
    T-H Marine Hydro-wave 2
    Minn Kota Fortrex 80
    CMC Hydraulic Jack-plate

6. Member
    Bob and his team took great care of me. Straight forward, no BS, and a good, fair price for a real world policy.
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

7. Member
    Bob and Bill both helped me out greatly
    While all situations are different, they got me same or better coverage for about 20% less than I was paying before with the same company
    They also got me my new proof of insurance the same day I sent the paperwork back in.

A+ in my book and already sent my dad to them
    04' Nitro NX882DC
    150 Merc XR6 21P Trophy
    12' Talon
    LMS- 552C & Hook 9 Bow - Elite 5 Stern

8. Member
    They got me a policy last week as well. Actually got the binder in place the day I picked up the boat in Dallas. I couldn't ask for better service and the policy is solid.