Thread: New V8 ProXs

New V8 ProXs

Well, I pulled the trigger today the 200hp pro xs. We will see how long it takes to get one to the mechanics shop. He said the service guys aren't seeing them for a while as they are servicing the manufactures first. Not sure if I can handle this wait time on not knowing the wait time!! LOL
    2019 Phoenix 721 ProXp
    2019-250 H.P. Mercury ProXs 4 Stroke V8 Serial# 2B531797

Quote Originally Posted by Billwwar View Post
    Well, I pulled the trigger today the 200hp pro xs. We will see how long it takes to get one to the mechanics shop. He said the service guys aren't seeing them for a while as they are servicing the manufactures first. Not sure if I can handle this wait time on not knowing the wait time!! LOL
    Sweet u won't regret it I love mine, there's no comparison

Late July for those of us who ordered them as soon as we could. Your probably looking like August/September.

BTW, congratulations!!! I've run several and they're everything the hype is making them out to be! (minus better fuel economy!) They are better than Verado though

4. Member
    I currently have a Trophy Plus 25 Pitch prop on my Ranger 518Vx with the Optimax 200. What prop do you think I will need for the New 4 Stroke ProXs? Thinking about buying one now so I can have it before engine gets here (should be just in time for ice fishing LOL).
    2019 Phoenix 721 ProXp

I just bought one today on a 2019 1880ms ranger. Tomorrow I’ll put some time on it and see how it runs

6. mikesxpress
    I would wait until you get the new engine broke in with your existing prop then decide on an alternate. Only a few folks have them on a variety of hulls which doesn't reflect how your boat will perform.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    I would wait until you get the new engine broke in with your existing prop then decide on an alternate. Only a few folks have them on a variety of hulls which doesn't reflect how your boat will perform.
    Good Point!!!
    2019 Phoenix 721 ProXp

If anyone is looking for an in stock v8 pro xs 200 Timbuktu marine in Cook MN has one in stock. Customer ordered a new ranger and wants a Suzuki on it.