Thread: X 19 trailer

X 19 trailer

Have a dual axle back track aw19 trailer, noticed some grease on the inside of the back rims. Guessin the rear inner seal may be bad. I wanna order 2 new hub assembly and rebuild these for spares. Anyone know which model I might need? On tie downs website for vortex hubs it shows the grease fitting on the outside of the hub on the back side. Can I order those and still use the grease fitting behind the screw on caps? Local xpress dealer was horrible to deal with and told me I’m sol for warranty since I’m the second owner. Thanks gents.
    2017 x19 175 sho

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhuntercoop View Post
    Have a dual axle back track aw19 trailer, noticed some grease on the inside of the back rims. Guessin the rear inner seal may be bad. I wanna order 2 new hub assembly and rebuild these for spares. Anyone know which model I might need? On tie downs website for vortex hubs it shows the grease fitting on the outside of the hub on the back side. Can I order those and still use the grease fitting behind the screw on caps? Local xpress dealer was horrible to deal with and told me I’m sol for warranty since I’m the second owner. Thanks gents.
    Yes you can still use the zirk on the end of the spindle with those hubs
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

3. Member
    Thanks. So I cleaned em out real good last night. Slowly pumped new Lucas marine grease that they call for. Trailered the boat around 50 miles today and no grease on the inside of the rims. Pulled the caps when I got home and no water apprears to be in them. I’m wondering if the previous owner didn’t have the caps tight and water got in. Il keep an eye on em for awhile. So far so good. Fingers crossed.
    2017 x19 175 sho

Previous owner might have over greased them and pushed grease past the seals. If you don't see water and you are full on grease I would let it roll!
    2005 Xpress X19 Tournament Series Dual Console
    Yamaha VMAX HPDI 175

5. Member
    Local xpress dealer was horrible to deal with ...
    Let me guess ......... they're located in Newberry/Prosperity.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

6. Member
    I went to that local dealer in Newberry. Horrible service and everyone was so rude and just stared at a computer screen or phone while you asked them questions. I was wanting info on a x19. Bowhuntercoop I would love to look yours over. Pm me

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger391v View Post
    Let me guess ......... they're located in Newberry/Prosperity.
    Bingo! Express knows too. I was txting Clay Conner the director of marketing. Wouldn’t be one bit surprised to see xpress drop them and go with a dealer that wants to sell xpress and cares about their customers.
    2017 x19 175 sho

Got my Vortex hub replacement from west marine, its the 3500 lb one.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

Quote Originally Posted by Canman_83 View Post
    I went to that local dealer in Newberry. Horrible service and everyone was so rude and just stared at a computer screen or phone while you asked them questions. I was wanting info on a x19. Bowhuntercoop I would love to look yours over. Pm me
    Wow they are still that bad? I went in trying to buy, but the conversation was short.
    me; Hi, I want to buy a X19.
    Sales guy; we don't have one.
    m; I want to spec one out and order it.
    sg; I don't have time for that.
    m; ok bye.

Saved me a bunch of money in the long run though. I got to buy the one I got at year end close out price.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

10. Member
    Bingo! Express knows too. I was txting Clay Conner the director of marketing. Wouldn’t be one bit surprised to see xpress drop them and go with a dealer that wants to sell xpress and cares about their customers.
    Their reputation is ridiculous!!!! I've YET to find anyone with a positive thing to say about them. There's a duck hunting board that absolutely gives them h3ll ..... and rightly deserved.

As of last month, I no longer have my X19 ..... only got my Xpress duck boat ......... I'll continue to order parts from either Xpress, find them online or Marshall's Marine before I EVER go back in that place in Newberry/Prosperity.

There is suppose to be an Xpress dealer over here near Clarks Hill on the GA side. With that said, one of their other stores in GA had a Ranger I was interested in trading my X19 for ..... and they had never even heard of Xpress boats before. I just moved on. It wasn't worth the hassle.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci