Arbor Vitae Area Fishing Info Request

Hi guys, the wife and the outlaws have rented a house on Little Arbor Vitae Lake for next week. A little internet scouting says the typical DNR line "large mouth bass, blue gill crappie and musky".

If a guy wanted to target small mouth bass in that area, not just that lake, where would I look? Not looking for you to give away spots, just lake recommendations. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy View Post
    Hi guys, the wife and the outlaws have rented a house on Little Arbor Vitae Lake for next week. A little internet scouting says the typical DNR line "large mouth bass, blue gill crappie and musky".

If a guy wanted to target small mouth bass in that area, not just that lake, where would I look? Not looking for you to give away spots, just lake recommendations. Thanks
    Sand & Dam, North and South Twin, and Fence just to name a few.
    Steve
    2006 BassCat Puma
    2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Team Daiwa!

Thanks Steve

4. Member
    Star lake,Razorback lake are a few of my favorite

5. Member
    Big St Germain a few minutes down the road is a great SM lake. In reality, Big chunky crawfish eating SM are everywhere up there. Vilas County is king!

6. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    If the Outlaws are your kids- pm me for a few Lakes. Razorback is a nice Lake.

Thanks to all who chimed in to help. I wound up on Big St. Germaine, Rainbow Flowage and Little AV. I did ok, didn't set the world on fire but caught fish most days. Good times!