Water Pressure Gauge

I need to install a new water pressure gauge since Ranger tach/Water pressure gauge shot craps and a new one isn’t currently available through ranger. What I don’t understand is why the suzuki gauges don’t go higher then 15PSI. Is that all the more pressure these things put out? My Etec ran 40+ psi.

2. Member
    Check out West Marine and get a water pressure gauge from them. FWIW, my dealer told me that Faira makes Suzuki gauges and they are interchangeable.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

3. Member
    The newer Suzuki motors do not have high water pressure. I have been running my 2015 150ss since new and it idles around 4 to 5 psi and wide open throttle is just over 15. I have never had a problem with it getting hot. They just don’t need the higher water pressure the motors were not designed to have high water pressure.
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

4. Member
    Thanks for the info. I am going to order the gauge from suzuki and will hopefully see it late next week.

Make sure you get the water pressure gauge install kit. It is a separate part.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X