House for Rent on Pickwick?

My partner and I have a tournament at Pickwick in September. Just wondering if anyone has a house they rent or knows of any rentals around the dam/yellow creek area or somewhat close.

Doesn't have to be fancy or expensive. Just needing a place to sleep at night.

Thanks fellas!

Our club rented a house on Pickwick through www.vrbo.com (vacation rental by owner) ... We've done this a number of times fishing different lakes.....Guntersville, Wheeler, Chickamauga, Barkley. Overall better than most hotels/motels. The house we rented on Pickwick was up for sale for 995,000. We had 17 members go and there was plenty of room (cost for that one was $2500 for 7 days. Split among 17 averaged only $147 per member for 7 days ($21 per day). You can find them from 1 bedroom Up. Complete housekeeping setup. In most cases; a safer setup for leaving your rig parked overnight.

Good luck in the tournament.

3. Member
    Anytime i travel i always rent from a website called Homeaway. You just search the location in which your going once on the site and it will bring up your options. And most will be cheaper than hotel. Im actually leaving from Indiana today headed to Cherokee Lake, TN and have a house rented from Homeaway. Also the house i rented some of the Elite Series guys stayed there last year for their event on Cherokee.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9