Thread: Actia Gauge

Actia Gauge

Anyone know where I could get a replacement Actia Tach? Mine is starting to go bad and need to replace it. I called Ranger/Stratos and they do not have them said they had no replacement option either. I have C&O looking for one. I have called Actia but no answer or call back yet. If there isn't any available Actia what are the options to replace with?

2. Member
    contact DK239 - Dave Blanton - I sent him the entire Actia Gauge package out of my stratos 201XLE and all he ended up needing was the master control gauge - he should have a the Tach to give you a deal on.

3. Member
    I believe the tach is the master. It is the one with the lcd display in it. But I will send him a message to check.

4. Member
    My master/Tach has went completely bad at this point and doesn't look like there is an option to get a new replacement. Anyone know if it is possible to switch to icon gauges or any other set of gauges easily?

Quote Originally Posted by denraytay View Post
    My master/Tach has went completely bad at this point and doesn't look like there is an option to get a new replacement. Anyone know if it is possible to switch to icon gauges or any other set of gauges easily?
    Try calling Actia to see if they can repair it, Lisa 1-574-266-2640. if not try 1-704-310-7013( Tom Riemann) BRP District Sales Manager.
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

6. Member
    Called Actia about getting a new one. They said they didn't make them any longer and would have to order parts which would mean I would have to pay for the minimum number of parts required and last they checked it was a 288 day lead time. I will try Tom and see what he says.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denraytay View Post
    Called Actia about getting a new one. They said they didn't make them any longer and would have to order parts which would mean I would have to pay for the minimum number of parts required and last they checked it was a 288 day lead time. I will try Tom and see what he says.
    Any word from Tom? I have the same issue as you. Moisture got in my tach lens and shorted out some of my lcd display screen.
    2009 Stratos 294 XLE / 2009 200 ETEC H.O.

8. Member
    Not good news... My dealer finally changed out all of my gauges and rewired everything. Went with analog systech gauges. Just the gauges was a little over 600. Still waiting to see what labor cost is going to be. My dealer gave me the option of going with an Icommand replacement it was $1000 for just the 1 gauge then they wasn't 100% they could make it work with the others.

9. Member
    Thanks for the update.

10. Member
    picked up the boat yesterday. Everything is finally good to go on it. They said 24 hours of labor to change gauges. My dealer cut me a deal on it but for sure wont be cheap. And from what they told me it is difficult to find a dealer/mechanic that is capable of changing everything over. Pretty much built his own wiring harness.

11. Member
    Good to know. Thanks for letting me know. Looks like ill be keeping my old gauges for the foreseeable future.