Axiom 9 RV with free RV-100

Just got a Westmarine flier in the mail today. They are having a July 4th sale (June 28-July 8). One the them items on sale will be an Axiom 9 RV with Navionics + for $1250 and it comes with a free RV-100 RealVision 3D transducer. I think this was the same sale they did just before Christmas.

Passing it along in case someone is looking.

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads Up!!

3. Member
    I am still looking for a axiom 9 for my bow, could you use the 3d transducer on the trolling motor? That's about as cheap as I have seen the axiom 9 new.

4. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    You can use the Transducer and if you dont want to use the side scan just dont create an app for it.
    Or sell it and buy the other and MAKE some money.

The CPT-DVS is around 100.00 the RV100 is around 400 so you can sell the RV and have enough to but the CPT-DVS and a Shield and saver and still put a little money in the pocket.

5. Member
    That is the best price I have seen on the Axiom. The only thing that would make it better is if Raymarine is running a rebate. I checked and the only thing I see is the Systems Reward Sale but you would have to buy more than one Axiom 9RV to qualify http://www.raymarine.com/offers/system-rewards/

Like Hickory said, you could sell the RV-100 and get a CPT100 Downvison transducer and Shield saver for the trolling motor and be money ahead, You will need an adapter cable too so you can adapt the 25 pin plug on the 9RV to the 9pin plug on the CPT100 - but those are around $50. That is what I am running at the trolling motor on my boat.