Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I believe so. With the jack plate at the middle setting, I measured center of prop shaft down to the floor (motor leveled with a torpedo level). The measurement was 11.5". Then I measured the pad to floor (boat pad level also). The measurement was 15 inches. The difference being 3.5". Is that not the correct way to measure?
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

Maybe I am measuring from the wrong pad? The one I measured from was the bottom pad of the boat, not the one that is stepped up above the boat plug.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

3. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteangler View Post
    I believe so. With the jack plate at the middle setting, I measured center of prop shaft down to the floor (motor leveled with a torpedo level). The measurement was 11.5". Then I measured the pad to floor (boat pad level also). The measurement was 15 inches. The difference being 3.5". Is that not the correct way to measure?
    That sounds correct. Put her in the water and see what you've got.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Will do. Also... I called and talked to Suzuki as suggested above. They told me to consult with a dealer. So, I emailed a picture to the dealer and he said it was fine. I will report back after I run it and get through break-in.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X