Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tracker might have got my business if they'd had the storage layout like that last year. It's a real good looking boat, my Crestliner is wider but the Tracker is better looking.
    2017 Crestliner VT 18 DX
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Motorguide X3 70lb 24V
    TP Express Mach 4 13 x 19
    "Follow Me," Jesus told them, "and I will make you fish for people!" Mark 1:17

2. Member
    Did they beef up the transom supports this year? I believe there were a few threads regarding transom problems with this hull last year.

Quote Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
    Did they beef up the transom supports this year? I believe there were a few threads regarding transom problems with this hull last year.
    Nope wrong boat. That was the PT195. And they fixed that issue. This PT190 has always been rock solid. This would be my choice of the 3 PTs with a 90 on it.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Weird spot for cup holders though. Also it is odd that it has the vinyl floor but the trim is carpet.
    I think the guy who designed this boat didnt have any cup holders in his boats as he grew up, so he thought he would add
    plenty to this one. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

5. Member
    Sweet looking deck layout for sure. I have a 2013 PT 190 (year before the bow live-well introduction which was a mistake they quickly fixed) and absolutely love it. This is an upgrade I think over my layout. Tracker is killing it with this model.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorglenn View Post
    Iam betting a 8’ rod will fit easily. The old layout, you had to move rods to get to the tackle. This is like my last glass boat. IMO much better on the water.
    With this model you'll have to move some rods to get to new rods (if you have them on both sides of the deck). With the old model you have to move some rods over (toward the gunnel) where this is some deck and open the lids to get to tackle. With the new set up and the way the door design for the rods goes all the way to the gunnel, it looks like you would need to pick up and place the rods somewhere else (as opposed to just slide over a few inches). I'm sure other guys that fish these style layouts would know better...and it's not a negative at all. I would certainly prefer this layout to mine but even still - my layout works great for me and everyone adapts to what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
    With this model you'll have to move some rods to get to new rods (if you have them on both sides of the deck). With the old model you have to move some rods over (toward the gunnel) where this is some deck and open the lids to get to tackle. With the new set up and the way the door design for the rods goes all the way to the gunnel, it looks like you would need to pick up and place the rods somewhere else (as opposed to just slide over a few inches). I'm sure other guys that fish these style layouts would know better...and it's not a negative at all. I would certainly prefer this layout to mine but even still - my layout works great for me and everyone adapts to what they have.
    Yes , you would have to move rods to get to more rods. But I usually have a lot of rods out to begin with lol. Junk fishing at its finest. I spend 10 times the amount of time going after tackle then I do more rods. So yes for me this layout works much better.

2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

8. Member
    https://www.proschoicemarine.com/m/s...33666&status=2

Heres some more pics of the new 190 with carpet.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

9. Member
    Personally I think Id remove the rod organizer and just use rod socks
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

10. Member
    My biggest complaint would be the center seat. So I guess now you have to step on the center seat to get to the back of the deck? Other than that, I think this layout is better (for me) than the previous layout.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danfromwindsor View Post
    Personally I think Id remove the rod organizer and just use rod socks
    I was thinking the same thing, I'm not a fan of rod organizers, but I also use rod socks.

12. Member
    I like the larger compartments in the rear deck but prefer the front storage arrangement of my 2018.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

Well best layout by Tracker yet

2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

14. Member
    That boat has a ridiculous amount of storage.
    2013 Pro Team 190
    2013 Mercury 115 Optimax Pro XS
    Minn Kota 70# Edge
    22p LightSpeed Prop
    Humminbird 898 at console
    Humminbird 598 at bow

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squarebilljunkie View Post
    Looks good.
    Very nice lay out and looks like a clean install. But for just a few dollars more could they not line the bottom of the aluminum lids, they have to get hot.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

Seen one in person at a local dealer and there is a ton of space on these. They did a good job with the layout. The cooler is large also. Another thing i noticed is they have all the aluminum areas around the compartments powder coated also instead of raw aluminum. Much more finished looking. Would like to see one with all carpet too.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

17. You tube@ Rix Fishing Fix
    I have a question..... my current tin has the gas tank under the seats not in the back. Could this be another reason the Trackers ride so high in the bow? What other brands of tin boats have the tanks under the seats? It would seem in a tin rig especially that the weight distributed across the middle of the boat would be better than all in the back wouldn't it? Full tank of gas is alot of weight.
    TYG-(Trust Your Gut!!)

Does anyone know when Tracker will update their website with the 2019 models?
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

Best laid out Tracker I have seen. Well thought out interior design. They had some changes that needed making and they are getting closer and closer. Good looking boat.
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama View Post
    Best laid out Tracker I have seen. Well thought out interior design. They had some changes that needed making and they are getting closer and closer. Good looking boat.
    Closer to what?
    2013 Pro Team 190
    2013 Mercury 115 Optimax Pro XS
    Minn Kota 70# Edge
    22p LightSpeed Prop
    Humminbird 898 at console
    Humminbird 598 at bow

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast