Thread: Falcon tease

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member

Getting close now....
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Both boats are beautiful! The red one really catches the eye too.
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

3. Member
    Beautiful George! You did good! ����

4. Member
    I will be posting a detailed review soon. Still rigging my electronics and fine tuning some things. Not everything was perfect from the factory/dealer but I did not give them time to fix them either so I am calling those a wash. Before I brought the boat home I did get to run it some in New Mexico and the boat and motor are very nice. I had wanted a 10-12 inch jackplate but the factory pushed back and said a 6 is better. That may be a bit conservative for top end running but the boat eats up slop like mad. I need some serious rough water but so far the ride is equal to my 921 PHX and it feels more agile. This boat will bite and turn harder than my balls will hold out even at a good clip of speed. I still need to do some prop work to get some top speed numbers but mid-upper 60s is already there and I can only turn a 25 Bravo XS 5700 at 4k altitude. I will have to see what it does back here at sea level. Build quality is excellent. Wiring harness is good but not PHX Phoenix good. More to come and lots of pictures.

5. Member
    Looking forward to reading your reports.

6. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Thanks for posting all the pics and opinions. All this is interesting to me since I'm looking hard at Falcons.
    Your boat is a beauty!

7. Member
    It got to quiet on here, Littleluk hows the new boat, has everything come together like you wanted ?? any new pictures.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123